I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super-quick adoption update

Yesterday I finally received the last document needed to send my I-800A to USCIS for immigration pre-approval and to send my dossier to Baby Girl's country.  Yippee!  Moving forward!   I updated the tab "Baby Girl's Adoption" to reflect this and added a bit of information.

4 comments:

Babsi said...

Hello Justine,
I´m a silent follower of your blog since I found out that you´ve adopted from HK.
I´m a german mom.And my husband and I decided to adopt from Hk. We´re not so far, it´s moving very slowly.
It´s nice to follow you to your new Familymember. Have seen her on the Dillonsite.
May God bless you and your family, and that the adoption moves really quick.

Babsi

Alice said...

Hurray!

The Gross Family said...

Well it is about time! Glad to hear that hurdle is over for you!!!

Vicky said...

Doesn't it feel good to me moving forward! I was so excited when I reached that stage! Are you planning on taking your children with you when you travel?