I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful, hopeful, joyful

Today is the day.  My single favorite day of the year.  
Pies are baked.
 Rolls are rising.
Potatoes are boiling.
Thanksgiving music is playing.
Family is gathering.
My heart is full.

  I wanted to just take a moment to thank all of YOU!
Thank you for supporting and helping.
Thank you for loving and encouraging.
Thank you for caring and praying.


I am so thankful for God's faithfulness.  I am hopeful for the future.   
 I am joyfully anticipating what the next few weeks will bring. 


4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving Justine, to you and your beautiful family. Anxiously awaiting news of that little love and when she will be coming home!

Anonymous said...

Yay and Amen! The anticipation of the next few weeks, then the next sweet months! Blessings and Joy! :D

Mom Of Many said...

Justine, you ARE amazing. I am so thankful for you, your attitude and your undying devotion to the orphans of the world. When God created you, He had such a wonderful idea...so thankful I am able to be part of your life from afar!! Love to you my friend. xo

Vicky said...

Justine, I just love this photo of you and your family! I can't wait to see baby girls with you too.