I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Friday, November 30, 2012

My little girl

Not Baby Girl...my other little girl.  Little Pud is growing up and becoming so beautiful, both inside and out.  She wants to be a missionary.  Below is a picture she drew this May.  



The adult in the middle is Little Pud.  The babies and kids are so happy to see her.  I love the girl that is jumping into her arms.  She told me that this is her as a missionary.  I am amazed and honored that I get to travel to foreign lands with this wonderful daughter that God has given me to bring home the other daughter that God is giving me.  I am truly blessed!

My bloggy friend Linny's daughter is actually taking the step to become a missionary.  Today on her blog she told about it.  I can see myself in this position in ten years.  So hard, but good...really good.  (Click on both links...the first one is Emma's blog and the second one is Linny's).


No comments: