I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Monday, June 20, 2011

Transferring some Facebook Notes

When I originally got on Facebook (after much reluctance) I wrote a few "notes" there because I had no intention of ever blogging. I decided that I should transfer most of those notes to this blog, now that I actually have one. For those of you that are my FB friends, these are all repeats so don't feel like you have to reread or comment. I'll try to post the date I originally published them on FB. Most are autobiographical in nature. I will likely change names (at least remove last names), but otherwise these will stay essentially the same (I sure don't have time to edit.)

I hope/plan to have some new and exciting posts about education in the near future, but it will likely be at least mid-July before they are up.

No comments: