I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Technical difficulties

Hello there! I apologize for the delay, but I am having technical difficulties with blogger.

I cannot post or do any admin stuff from my computer. I have tried 3 different browsers and none of them work. The only thing that comes up is a blank page. Right now I am on Super-T's iPad (thanks Mission iPossible!) but I just don't have what it takes to write a real post from the iPad, not to mention all the pictures are on the computer and I don't know how to get them on the blog from here.

Please bear with me! Hopefully I'll get this figured out soon because I need to tell you about last weekend.

If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears!

6 comments:

Vicky said...

I can't wait to find out about your weekend! I sure hope you get the computer thing figured out!

Wow, I was so close to your baby girl! I hate I couldn't give her a hug for you!

How's the LOA wait going? I hope I haven't missed your announcement!

Praising God for my two new blessings! Have a great memorial day!

Stori said...

Justine, download Window's Live Writer! Its free, and so much better for writing blog posts. All you have to do is write your posts and then publish them when you have internet access. You shouldn't even need a browser. I hope that helps!

blogzilly said...

Has you previously upgraded to the new interface?

Justine said...

Yes. I updated a long time ago. Could that be causing this?

Chelsea said...

I'm sad you are having technical difficulties! I want to hear about the weekend! I wish I knew what it might be.

Charissa said...

Very nice! I had to comment about Tim's expression in the water. EXACTLY the same face Joseph makes when he is in water mode. :0