I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Friday, January 13, 2012

An experiment...

The June 13th reading of Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest has a startling statement.
If you will give God your right to yourself, He will make a holy experiment out of you.

My first question (as it should be any time you hear something from outside the Bible):  Is this scriptural?  The answer:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  Rom. 12:1

It is very exciting being God's holy experiment!



Have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

Vicky said...

I love the thought and the photo!

My boys said...

We WILL have a good weekend be ause we will be with these 4 happy faces!!!

My boys said...

We WILL have a good weekend be ause we will be with these 4 happy faces!!!

Sarah said...

Love this, shared!!!