10. Little Pud and Super T had fun being involved in Campfire USA.
8. Justine had lots of patches to sew on because of Scouts and Campfire, but the pricked fingers were worth it.
7. Super T's adoption was finalized in November! We are so thankful!
6. Legos, Lord of the Rings, living history museums, Signing Time, jewelry-making, hiking, and swimming were favorites in 2011.
5. We welcomed 8 precious children into our home on a temporary basis (not all at once!) Little Pud loved it and is the best big sister!
4. Justine enjoyed her Tuesday night ladies' Bible study.
3. Summer was filled with family, friends, field trips, and lots of water!
2. We became a techie family (sort of) with an iPad (Super T's, thanks to Mission iPossible), iPods (LOTL's is a touch, bought with his own money, and Little Pud's a shuffle), and a blog (updated occasionally, but plan to do better in the new year). Fortunately LOTL is Mr. Technology to help things run smoothly.
AND...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
Wishing you a merry Christmas from all of us!