I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Rom 12:1-2

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Relearning...

I am re-relearning lessons I thought I had down pat. The good news is that it usually takes less time to relearn what you learned well in the first place. The bad news is that the lesson still isn't very fun (even when going over it for the umpteenth time). I'm so thankful God is patient with me and His grace is sufficient. The truth is that I don't need to force myself to learn this lesson. I just need to be willing to learn it as He (re) teaches it.

No comments: